(WF1) Shaolin Temple 1.0 (WF1) Shaolin Temple 1.0

Very nice :D

I love it! I started making music on the computer myself only its hard to learn ^_^ btw I know this is already asked but what k ind of programs do u use and where did u learn how to use them? (I use FL studio thats it)

Great song very relaxing :D keep it up!

wyldfyre1 responds:

i use FL studio, reason 3.0, magix music studio delux 12. hehe thanks for the great review!

[Preview] Rising Sun [Preview] Rising Sun

Some help : )

I started to listen to the song and the melody is great but the singing is way off not to be mean or anything but i want to helps you Get a womans voice that would do it way better and i dunno if its your voice but it doestn really fit the mood it seems like the voice is more telling then singing well yeah thats what I think bout it Get a girl to sing for you who can go reall high cause this would be beautiful singed by a girl.

On that other part for lyrics I had a great peace of lyrics in my head this morning but I forgot to write it down so im sorry if I get it back ill note you ; )

Gave it a 5 for the Song and 3 more for trying ; )

Lighting A Candle Lighting A Candle

Great!

a great song : )

Im a (starting) music composer and I was wondering what program do u use and where do u get your instruments fromm?