:the Composer: :the Composer:

Truly astonishing

this is truly amazing really beautiful I was watching it and enjoying the music and at the moment I saw the boy with the guitar I got shivers all over my body this was great! 10/10 5/5 !

360 - Console Wars 360 - Console Wars

give me a brake

dude come on you can do better then this :S
this is nothing but a waste of time... sorry dude it sucked
I know you can do better then this !

the drawing was ok tho but it didn't make up by far how lame it was

Hope to see more and better things coming from you

Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

Whow is this for real :P

Whow that is damn good! realy dude I am watching this flash every singel day! :P

you Rule Flash world its a shame you only got 3 movies on your name but still they are 3 REALY good movies :D

Keep up the good work cant wait for the game!

A Virgin's Quest (Fixed) A Virgin's Quest (Fixed)

very funny

greatly done : D at first i taught the graphics were way off but the humor of it makes that up greatly done I gave it a 7 cause of the graphics sorry ma8 : D

Rizzano responds:

Thanks mate! The graphics do lack, but hopefully over time they will get better. Thanks for viewing and for the review.

Gateway II Gateway II

4 words THIS GAME IS GREAT

I love it! you rock please make more :D

Smash 2 Smash 2

Hey not bad :) I kinda liked it the effects etc etc I used to play these games when I was younger i ruled at it but now I suck :P but still like the game

(WF1) Shaolin Temple 1.0 (WF1) Shaolin Temple 1.0

Very nice :D

I love it! I started making music on the computer myself only its hard to learn ^_^ btw I know this is already asked but what k ind of programs do u use and where did u learn how to use them? (I use FL studio thats it)

Great song very relaxing :D keep it up!

wyldfyre1 responds:

i use FL studio, reason 3.0, magix music studio delux 12. hehe thanks for the great review!

[Preview] Rising Sun [Preview] Rising Sun

Some help : )

I started to listen to the song and the melody is great but the singing is way off not to be mean or anything but i want to helps you Get a womans voice that would do it way better and i dunno if its your voice but it doestn really fit the mood it seems like the voice is more telling then singing well yeah thats what I think bout it Get a girl to sing for you who can go reall high cause this would be beautiful singed by a girl.

On that other part for lyrics I had a great peace of lyrics in my head this morning but I forgot to write it down so im sorry if I get it back ill note you ; )

Gave it a 5 for the Song and 3 more for trying ; )

Lighting A Candle Lighting A Candle

Great!

a great song : )

Im a (starting) music composer and I was wondering what program do u use and where do u get your instruments fromm?